What if my cat had a phone full of photos of me
u know someone is having a rough day when their favorite song plays and they don’t sing along
No one will understand how much this just broke my heart.
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Listen to this but never buy one ply toilet paper. You are better than that.(via kaeli-oh)
Haha I was going to reblog this anyway, but that one ply comment ^ really made me laugh! So so true. No one deserves one ply toilet paper.(via down-but-definitelynotout)
trying to argue with someone over text is like being italian and having to talk with handcuffs on
Today I went for dinner with my family for my brothers 21st birthday. I was looking forward to it all day and as soon as we arrived, a pain attack started. It’s so typical. I managed to push through and stayed as long as I could before the pain became unbearable and I had to go home. I’m finally in bed with my heating pad and a dose of morphine in my system in hope that it will take at least some of the pain away. I’m so fed up of my illness ruling my life. #crohns #crohnsdisease #pain #chronicpain #spoonie #chronicillness #invisibleillness #ibd #morphine #painattack #me
This girl lives on the other half of the world and I wish I was able to meet her in person. Every so often I get a tweet or a message from her and it makes me smile so much that someone who has never met me, can give me so much support and love.
Seriously Corrin, you’re a total babe and I really hope one day I get to meet you and we can hang out with cats and live our Katy/Iggy lives together.
i’m tired of people saying lesbians hate men. that’s such bullshit. you don’t have to be a lesbian to hate men. everyone hates men
Only wants me for my cheesecake 🍰🐱 #catsofinstagram #cats #meow
"You’re gonna do great today"
Oh my fucking god
"Girl you must be doing magic.
Turn fucking you to a habit.”
PARTYNEXTDOOR (feat. Drake) - “Recognize”
I have to eat dinner with one hand because its the first time I’ve seen my cat today and he is demanding to be pet.
why is catcalling called catcalling? i like cats and i would quite like them calling me to see how i am or to make plans to meet for brunch, catcalling should be called something more accurate like asshole screeching or insecure masculinity