week one of my six week plan down. i cut out all snacks the past week (and believe me, i used to hardcore snack!) and i only ate white meat and have been going vegetarian when possible. i went shopping today and stocked up my fridge will all my veggie favourites such as fake mince and burgers plus lots of salads and vegetables.
week two i have to cut out chocolate (which is another one of my weaknesses) as well as keeping to 3 meals a day, no snacks and as many vegetarian options as possible but i am allowed white meat and fish if i wish too.
i plan to lose 9lbs to get back to a healthy but happy weight and as my only method of dieting before would be starving myself or just making myself unwell to lose weight, this is how i plan to do it. to give you an idea of how much i’m cutting down on this is what i used to eat on an average work day: 1 large cup of tea and a bacon sandwich for breakfast, i would normally snack on some crisps between breakfast and lunch. lunch would be a panini with lots of cheese, bacon and no salad with crisps and a chocolate bar. snacks during the day would be 2 large packets of sweets and chocolate bars. dinner would be something large and fatty with pudding usually lots of chocolate. unhealthy, right? plus i have a desk job so i don’t even exercise - hence my slight weight gain.
this is how my six week plan is going to pan out:
- week one: no snacks inbetween 3 main meals - no red meat/white meat only or fish/vegetarian options when possible.
- week two: no snacks inbetween 3 main meals - white meat only/vegetarian options when possible - no chocolate whatsoever.
- week three: no snacks inbetween 3 main meals - white meat only/vegetarian options when possible - no chocolate whatsoever - no crisps whatsoever.
- week four: no meat whatsoever/vegetarian diet - no snacks - no chocolate - no crisps.
- week five: vegetarian diet - no snacks - no chocolate - no crisps - no carbs.
- week six: vegetarian diet - no snacks - no chocolate - no crisps - no carbs.
doing this cutting out slowly will help me in the long run instead of cutting everything out from day one and craving different things leading to me breaking the plan. instead of calling it a diet, i’m calling it my six week plan in order to help myself also. i’m hoping to lose 9lbs by the end of this to make myself feel better about myself. i will also incorporate light exercise into it to burn off some extra calories. i can’t wait to actually be happy about my body again and i look forward to making so many healthy and yummy meals!